Are you planning a wedding at The Mill at Worston?
Having Subsounds Discos as your DJ and now offering V-DJ (Video DJ) services, is the ultimate in entertainment for your special day.
Subsounds Discos have a wealth of experience in providing services for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies, making sure your day ends on a high...
From the initial planning through to your day, you have complete control of your plans, and furthermore, you get to speak the DJs in person, instead of filling in loads of online forms.
From initial contact through to the last song of the night, Subsounds Discos will work alongside you and any ideas you may have, giving you and your guests a night to remember!
Because all venues and crowds are different in size, each event is tailor made to suit you and your budget, although Subsounds Discos make it our policy to ensure you're not charged any extra for all those little "extras" (like uplighting, special requests, late finishes).
Before the big day! Once you've been in contact with Subsounds Discos, you will be in direct contact with the DJ who is to provide your Wedding event services, and furthermore understand any ideas to ensure you're getting exactly what they're expecting. Once Subsounds Discos have confirmed your booking they work with you to tailor the event and provide the best possible quality entertainment. A consultation is arranged in person where possible, to meet the Bride and Groom ahead of their special day.
On the day, Subsounds Discos always strive to ensure your big day runs as smoothly as it can:
- At the consultation meeting, your DJ will ensure they have all requests ready for your Wedding, and furthermore a list of music that is not to be played!
- Work directly with the venue to swap details about the event, (including the sending of electrical & insurance certificates).
- Over £2500 has been spent on the audio equipment alone just for Wedding events, this ensure that the music will be warm - loud enough to appreciate, yet pleasant enough to be able to speak to family & guests over the music.
- Be smartly presented, in a dress code agreed with the Bride & Groom prior to the event.
- Ensure you get the DJ you speak to on the phone or meet - not one from a "resource pool".
- Involve and interact with the guests, actively encouraging song requests.
- Ensure the Bride and Groom are happy with all aspects of their evening , as it it unfolds.
- They'll play the music you want to hear, NOT have a pre-determined music or video playlist All event music is chosen during the event (unless agreed in advance of course).
Finally Subsounds Discos are genuinely committed to ensuring your event is the best, make contact now, to see how they can help you!